Thursday, June 4, 2009

Tagged by Dearly Beloved
WeiShan Shenni Mee-Kay-Lah
Swee Lynn Deannaaaaaa Himin SamSin : )

____________________________________________ __

1. Besides your lips , where is the favorite spot to get kissed?
Cheeeeeeks ! : ) Eh C'mon , it's where most people get kissed.

2. How did you feel when you woke up this MORNING?
Urggh , I had a stiff NECK today ):
apparently , i slept at the wrong side of the bed.


3. Who was the last person/people you took a photo WITH?
Janellee : )

4. Would you consider yourself SPOILED?
Heh , I'm never a spoiled brat ; )

5. Will you ever donate BLOOD?
Yesss ! I dreamt for it to happen.

6. Have you ever had a best friend who was of the opposite SEX?
Yeaaap. Sureee ; )

7. Do you want someone to be DEAD?
Mainly , Nehh . Too cruel.

8. What does your last text message SAY?
JANICE ! I'm in KL ! :D - Lydia Yong.

9. What are you thinking about right NOW?
How to get over this thing asap ; )

10. Do you want someone to be with you right NOW?
Hrmph , I guess it'll be No. & besides , i'm about to sleep .

11. What was the time you went to bed last night?
around 12.30 pm .

12. Where did you buy the tee you are wearing now?
Not a clue .

13. Is someone on your mind right NOW?
Yeap. In fact , there's two : )

14. Who was the last person who text YOU?
Dave .

TEN Lucky People to do this quiz.
1.Kadine
2. Li Yueng
3.Klaudia
4. Ying Lee
5.
Mikaela
6. Huei Minn
7. Siu Li
8. Wen Xi
9. Deanna
10. Pui Teng

15.Who is no.2 having a relationship WITH?
Hrmph , I'm guessing it's ME :D

16. Is no.3 a male or a FEMALE?
a Hot Female : )

17. If no.7 and no.1 get TOGETHER , would it be a good?
I don't think they even know each other .

18. What is no.1 studying?
How to be sexier : ) winks*

19. When was the last time you chatted with THEM?
Before school ended. except Huei Minn .

20. IS no.4 SINGLE?
Single and but somehow not available . Right Ying Lee ? :D

21. Say something about no.2.
Mascara & Eye liner for now :D loves''

22. What do you think about no.3 & no.6 being TOGETHER?
Sweet lesbo couples ? :P

23. Describe no.9.
Sexxaaaaay , Fair & Preeety ; )

24 . What will you do if no.6 and no.7 FIGHT?
Wait for it . I don't think they even know each other .
Im guessing it'll be akward & funny : )


25 . Do you like no.8?
NOPE , but i love her to the max !


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lil Stuff ,
Went to pasar malam today .
Saw many peopleee i knew ; )
including miss leong mei !
yups , insisted for bubble teaa . Yums *
& yeaa , while i was busy drinking right ,
I got frightened by this huge doggie who barked @; me .
Lawl , literaly , i screeeaamed : )
LOL , yea.
so truee. so lamee. & so gottaa go.
Chao : )

.