
So right , reached school with a terrible headache today .
It started nicely though ; but somehow , 'something' bothered me.
Oh Well , came early for SU meeting .
Whooops , before that I did my science hmk in canteen.
With the help of Soya Drink ! :D
Got abit hurted by someone , i guess.
But it doesnt matter ; cause in life , it always happens.
went for SU meeting to discuss bout Hari Pameran.
{ crappy convo with Miss Leong Mei was great xD }
After meeting ,
Met up with Ly & Cm .
{ at that moment , I just didnt feel like even thinking of that problem}
Stood in front of Dicipline Room
{ shot with another hurting thing }
At that time I just felt like dying , sigh .
Had terrible 'headache + stomache' . so i went to Bilik Pak .
In search of support , yeeeeeeeee :D
Thank you for the concerns people . i♥you.
Accidentaly shed tears for some reason , but somehow .
LiYueng , CM, and CN's sweet big mouth made me giggle ;)
They kinda encouraged me when I was depressed.
So right , I ♥ you all , for all the support and encouragement :D
which leads us to this ,
Skipped assembly just to stay in class and rest .
Peeeps started coming back .
Thinking I wet my eyes cause of Michael Jackson :D
Suk Kyi Bong cared all whole lot ,
& I Thank you for all the cares.
Lessons were great :]
as usual , Kena sabotaged by CheeMeng.
with distilled water all over me .
ppppffttt , i SALUTE YOU too :D
Gtg , Adeline , Kavi and Me
- gonna board plane to L.A to visit Michael Jackson later.
To conclude , today was ahmazing despite the probs.
special thanks to LY & CN for everything :]
~additional Pui Teng xD - sorry :D
I'll nvr forget you guys xD
LiYueng ; A smile with loads of farting ♥ ,
{J}
=)



