Sunday, June 7, 2009

Heya.

"I
forgot to mention something yesterday ; )
The point of going out to TheCurve yesterday
Was to buy Dave a new electric guitar ! :D
but unfortunately , this BLURRED CASE uncle ( my bro )
didn't know it was a PUBLIC holiday since it's agung's birthday.
Heh ; ) weird much. "

So , which leads us to TODAY .

In YC , PS. Rhordan Wicks came .
along with the whole Singaporean band from FGA.
worship was awesome ; ) message was even awesome ; )
Oh ya , not to mention Jedida srcibbled my leg half way .

Oh well , after YC ;
Had lunch & headed to The Curve for elec guitar.
Dave spotted a sexay electric guitar worth 4k plus.
& guess what ? Dad actually gave in ! urggh.
I didn't see THAT happenning with me ):

who cares anyway , ;D
I got myself somethinggg too ; ) something rather lame.
an ipod nano . ahh blah blah x]
go ahead ,laugh all you want .
(:

After everything ,
headed for some Mc Flurry .
Mmm , My all time Fav ; )
Yea , then we headed back ..

I think mostly , everyone was content .
except my parents. who lost a pockeet full of cash ;/
poor thing . * Iloveyou people *
Thank God for them uh . wheeeeeeee.
: )

That's about it . well , PART of it.
Pictures will be uploading in a few days *

Oh ya , add ons .
at night I watched ' Transformers ' on the big white wall ! : )
while packing my stuff for tomorrow's kursus.
Something tells me it's going to be all wrong x]

Lovess ,,
Janice