Bing Bam Boom.
I don't know bout you ,
But I'm sniffing the smell of freedom already : )
*sniff * snifss*
Yeap , exam's finnaly over .
&& you know what ?
It was the first time i sat for art exam ,
when I was totally clueless , idealess & aimless .
I sat there for bout half an hour dreaming .
then i realized I should start doing SOMETHING.
in which , I end up doing ' creative alphabets ' which leads to
total destruction . Still no idea ,
& I did the wrong measurements. what the shit ):
&& I managed to get a gred B for geography ,
despite the fact that I didn't study for form 1 . Its kinda Okay ..
Thank God for this exam , ♥s.
Just to let you know ,
Exam week was pure fun ; )
not really stressed anyway ~
Signing off ,
Janice ♪



