HAPPY BIRTHDAY TSE ANN : )
You're fourteen && old today and I know by now ,
you're still sleeping like a pig ,
so yeah , todays you're birthday , my dear friend.
you've been a very great blessing to me from the start.
and it's now officially 9 and the half years since i've met you : )
and you became my very best , awesome friend.
you mean a whole lot to me :]
I REMEMBER the day[s] ,
♥ I first met you in kindergarten , dancing with brandon ;)
♥ when we first met at our primary school ,
you went " Are You Janice from Salvation Army ?"
♥ following you when you were sick. when you suddenly puked :]
♥ I 'accidentally' threw your slipper in the longkang.
♥ we scribble our toughts on our very 1st notebook : )
♥ I kicked your butt :P
♥ we laugh and got sugar high .
♥ we talked non stop in class.
♥ we went sugar high during KH.
♥ we talked a whole lot on the phone everynight , till now :)
♥ you suported me when I was in deep shit.
♥ you made me laugh when I didnt felt like it.
♥ you made me crazily angry at you :D
♥ and i made you crazily angry at me too :D
♥ you made me do things I never would have think about.
♥ you listen to me while i was busy complaining.
♥ and a whole lot more things i couldnt say , but i'll rmb.
♥ && last of all , i remember today is your birthday :)
nvm , we both look stupid here :)
May God bless you always and forever ;D
♥ friends forever ..



