SOMEONE , WAKE ME UP .
Exam's tomorrow .
and I still get my butt stuck to the couch .
Screw Starworld for the Heroes 3 Marathon today .
I'm glued to the tv and I guess I have to try da
resist temptation . Here I am posting blogs . God , Help Me .
Just yesterday I found myself studying ,
and today I gt carried away by some marathon . *Grins
( acctually , I just watched 3 hrs of it XD )
but still , What Am I suppose to do now ?
I'm not sure whether I'm ready for exams .
Ohh nevermind ,
i pray that God will help me fight trough this :)
Wish me Luck ! :P
ps , Daphne , i'm proud of you too ! thanks for the hug :P
btw , still wandering whether I should go genting with u guys ..



