Monday, March 9, 2009


Don't holidays just make you shinnnne ?



i just slacky days like this !
Life is Great , isn't it ?
Mmm , I wasted my whole day slacking around .
Despite the fact that my exam's still on tmr .
=> I'm still enjoying life the way it's suppose to be ;)
Test me out , Hehhh ;)
Geography - total screwed for sure .
I cant even tell you a single thing bout Form One (:
Art - Not that bad . At least better that Geog.
Science - well , I guess I can score :P
English - boooh ; whatcha think uh ? ;)

BUT i did manage to survive throughout the week .
( with God's grace :P )
With complaining of course .
I guess i'll have to bear another two more days ,
Then i'm out of the box ! :)
and this bloggie shall remain dead till then .
right now , I just wanna chat with you ;)
So , till thennn .
Chaaaaao :)