Oh Helloo theree . Janice to anonymous . Heh ;)
So yeah , today was extremely ....
Let’s remain the previous sentence a blank =)
As I said , I’m on my sister’s projects .
One of it was making a model cave .
And this is what I came up for her .
Yeahhh , yeahh I know . the suckiest project you’ve ever seen.
So yeah , today was extremely ....
Let’s remain the previous sentence a blank =)
As I said , I’m on my sister’s projects .
One of it was making a model cave .
And this is what I came up for her .
Yeahhh , yeahh I know . the suckiest project you’ve ever seen.
1st attempt on shapping the cave .
anywayy ,
Pizza Ice cream 7up Chicken satay for today .
Dear Hayly from Canada's gonna be so jealous .
Cause she loves chicken satay frm Malaysia and for some reason ..
She can't eat them anymore ]: yea , sad , sad .
Hehh ;D
and Ohh , Reiko has a new baby sista ! :P
and cny's over. Booohoo ):
Life goes on anywayss. and as usual ,
I won't be able to blog during weekdays. Soo , yeahh ,
Loveaaa all ! x33



