Friday, February 27, 2009

Tuesday
# 1A9 , Block B , Canteen :/
# Had our History Pop Quiz by Pn.N.Ashikin ):
failed terribly , although I had a peek @ the textbook .
# Oh Nvm , Get Over it , lol .
# My Junior told my that Mr.Lee fell on is butt several times .
Imagine what a great movie it would be ..
# Got sabotaged in Kh Bengkel by some dummies (:
Stickers with scribblings all over my back .
So I kept changing tables , hopping all around the bengkel :D
Pn.Yeoh was quite annoyed though ..
# Prefects had their spotchecks and I held on to two liquids.
Can’t recall back what happened next so , Chaooo (:

Wednesday
# Had a group chat with a few juniors until Pn. Haliza said :
“Pengawas di belakang , kumpul APA ! beratur di tepi sekarang ! “
# Pui Teng murdered my pen cover .
BEWARE : Anything that falls into her hands will be DESTROYED.
Yessss , it’s so true (:
# Science lesson was painful !Why ?
En.Shahril pulled our ears / stomach
according to the amount of faulty answers .
He pulled my ears for 5 times . which means , 5 wrong answers ):
# Soaking wet cause of heavy downpour .
and I would Love to thank Deannaa
andd someone for sharing their umbrella with me (:
so basicly , I was hopping from umbrella to umbrella (:
Oh Well , There goes my day (:

Thursday
# Helped dear Li Yueng with her art work.
# Heavy downpour caused the whole school to FLOOD .
Was wet from head to toe , seriously .
Heh , I stood on the yellow bench ( you know where XD )
and someone who I don’t know shouted at me ..“ Janice , so yeng ah ? “
I think she’s from 1a6 (:
As I said , enjoy the rain . Cause rain is
# Went super hyper during maths . I think I got demerited lol .
Bear footed in class for 5 periods (:
# Once again , got sabotaged with stickers :O
From all direction . front , back , sides . SABO-ED .
at the end of the day I think they wasted around 50 stickers (:
ps , Bear footed In class , is totally ahmazing ;)

Friday
# Why can't i change my frigging song on my blog ? ):
# ditched duty cause I came at 2.00 pm
# Pn.Haliza shouted at us cause we were grouping.
# Had recess after the students had recess .
( means during classes was on )
# Geog teacher was screaming her lungs out .
which I seriously don’t know why but I don’t seem to like it (:
When out from class , with my tie longgar-ed .
Sorrryy laaa . I have reasons ;)
# Gaveee SiuLi , Pui Teng , Suk Kyi and Shelley a warm hug .
they’re such sweet people , right ? RIGHT ?
Deannaa , tsk tsk tsk ;) ( ahem , lol )
# Exam’s next week . and I’m freakin’ out .
I wanna study , but I just don’t know where to start .
RAWR ):