Monday, February 2, 2009

I'm tagged . owh no ;)

Tagged by Pui Teng & Swee Gee

Directions :
• Once you've been tagged, you have to write a post with
sixteen random things, habits or goals about you.
• At the end, choose five people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them.
• Don't forget to leave a comment (''You're tagged!'') and to read your blog.
• You can't tag the person who tagged you.
• Since you can't tag me, let me know when you've posted your blog, so I can see your weirdness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THIS PROVES THAT I AM WEIRD , right ? =)
16 RANDOM FACTS , AND IT STARTS WITH NUMBER 1 . Heh ;)

1 . I did this tag just because i love the people who tagged me ;D

2 . My baby cousin came visiting today and she drew a mickey just for me !

3 . I get hyper active easily . I can even kick your ass x)

4 . I don't do drugs to get high , don't think lame stuff ! :)

5 . I Love you , yea you , who's reading my bloggie right now .

6 . I absolutely love my hand writting ! aiks , i'm not perasan la .

7. I believe that scribblings are Love :D that's coz i love to scribble !

8 . I like da sabotage my peeps on thier birthdays ! so beware :D

9. I used to think my stuff toys are alive . and that we are BFFS .
Owh c'mon . dont laugh . it ain't funny ! seriously .

10 . I smell a stinky smell right now , I think my bro just farted .

11 . I absolutely love Penang !

12 . CNY's over , and i miss my cousins ):

13 . I have a BIG light pink piggie soft toy ! lame right ? :D

14 . This is what i call FACT FOURTEEN , people !
School's re opening tomorrow and i LOVE it !

15 . and this is fact fifteen ; you're so dead .

16 . Owh yes . the last fact .
I ATE FROG LEGS yesterday .
and it says up there in RED that you wanna see my weirdness so ,
among all , this IS the weirdest fact that you're looking for ! :D
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


And i shall tag ,
Whoever who wants to do this tag :P
So , if u wanna , use my name and you're TAGGED ! by me :)