Saturday, February 14, 2009

It's [] Valentines and i'm stuck at homeee.
Hehh ;) What a peaceful good thing to do on Valentine's day .
heres what i Restlessly did today , with [♥] =)

♥ pontenged Pandu meeting .
it's not my fault , i just did'nt feel like attending :)
♥ Didnt turn up at MV with them .
Owh yeah right ! Should have went to mv with themm mann.
rawr . I regreted mann , ishhh .
♥ Had my whole Val's day spent watching DVDS .
Thanks to my beloved bro larh. ishh =/
♥ and NO Homeworks Touched .
I dont know bout you but i consider this an accomplishment :)
received two anonymous prank calls today .
Oh lmao , right ?
I know i spent a Lame Valentine , but who cares ? :D


andd lastly .
Happy 14th Birthday to Low Miing Pin .
anddd to all the February people :D
May all your sweet dreams come true !
[] Happy Valentines , dear peeps..