Wednesday, December 31, 2008

It's New Year's Eve .

Yeap , It's gonna be a whole New Year .
And i still don't know if i'm ready . owhhgosh =/
Hrmph , This year has been a really tough year for me .
I mean , of course there's ups and downs in life but
that's the whole point of life , right ?
just exactly what selena said =)
SO yeah , I enjoyed 2008 and I don't have any complains .
I'm still waiting for 2009 to arrive :D
and guess what ? Janice's gone CRAZY .
I went like super duper bored and i just sketched some random stuff
on the magnetic - don't -know - what - they - call thingi ;D








SO yeah , WIshing you guys a wonderful sparklin' year ahead !
and DO always remember and appreciate 2008 as a very special year of your life .
All the Best to you guys out there .
May God Bless you and your countdown outings and fireworks ! :D
Thanks for all your help , supports and cares for during 2008 .

Owh wait ,i've gotta have a resolution !!
will post later ;D

CHAO (:


Happy New Year's Eve !