The actual date : 9 Dec 08
woke up , breakfast- ed , bus-ed
went to Seoraksan National Park . Nothing much there . Big Buddha statue and a temple .yeapp , uhuh =) but I found something that caught my eye .. and the camera lens of course (:

WEEE. there's still kind people out there :P
andthebestofall , they're MALAYSIANS ! proud of 'em =D

ramdom by sistaa . i'm not alone ! :D
Hrmphh… me and dave lepaked a while .. walking .. and walking .. and chatting ..* censored * =DD
Gotta leave fast cause we wanna skiii ~~! *evi laughs* So we “bus-ed” ( new word for taken a bus , by meee! ) to the Ski Rental stuff .Gotta get ski suits and equips . Ewwww! They gave me a pink suit T.T bo blue left ? unacceptable reason . I wanna su that place ! *geez * (: It wuz a totally awesome experience :D exp when you see people fall and get up , doing da same thing over and over again . ( same goes to me ! =D ) Dave wuz a pro ski-er . heeeeeee. At least betta then me ( cheh! ) Hrmph , I think he had Uncle Alan’s skills (:

lunched before skiing . random by dad :D

ahemm* skiing ..
10 mins later .. * drum rolls*

falling scene ;D

bro , skiing .

ma sis (: lame ski-er xD !
woahh. Tired eh ? my bro rested half and hour and I din’t . I was out ski-ing the whole time . cheeeeee! But I’m lousy =D . the boots were heavy lar , dude ! not my fault xD Anywayyy, went back , return the equips . Back to a whole new hotel (: o2SkiResort ! goshh, I Loveee the hotel ><” *jumps on air * plusss, there’s a Family Mart in the Hotel ( something lika 7/11 ) ice creammm, here I come (: ! wheeeee~ 1st time in Korea , where there’s a place to lepak but I rather stay in the hotel ! :D Lepak-ed with my dad in the hotel lobby .. lepaking around .. until 1 midnight ? or morning? =D . back to hotel room . finished my ice cream while tv-ing .....
* lights out , snores *
woke up , breakfast- ed , bus-ed
went to Seoraksan National Park . Nothing much there . Big Buddha statue and a temple .yeapp , uhuh =) but I found something that caught my eye .. and the camera lens of course (:
WEEE. there's still kind people out there :P
andthebestofall , they're MALAYSIANS ! proud of 'em =D
ramdom by sistaa . i'm not alone ! :D
Hrmphh… me and dave lepaked a while .. walking .. and walking .. and chatting ..* censored * =DD
Gotta leave fast cause we wanna skiii ~~! *evi laughs* So we “bus-ed” ( new word for taken a bus , by meee! ) to the Ski Rental stuff .Gotta get ski suits and equips . Ewwww! They gave me a pink suit T.T bo blue left ? unacceptable reason . I wanna su that place ! *geez * (: It wuz a totally awesome experience :D exp when you see people fall and get up , doing da same thing over and over again . ( same goes to me ! =D ) Dave wuz a pro ski-er . heeeeeee. At least betta then me ( cheh! ) Hrmph , I think he had Uncle Alan’s skills (:
lunched before skiing . random by dad :D
ahemm* skiing ..
10 mins later .. * drum rolls*
falling scene ;D
bro , skiing .
ma sis (: lame ski-er xD !
woahh. Tired eh ? my bro rested half and hour and I din’t . I was out ski-ing the whole time . cheeeeee! But I’m lousy =D . the boots were heavy lar , dude ! not my fault xD Anywayyy, went back , return the equips . Back to a whole new hotel (: o2SkiResort ! goshh, I Loveee the hotel ><” *jumps on air * plusss, there’s a Family Mart in the Hotel ( something lika 7/11 ) ice creammm, here I come (: ! wheeeee~ 1st time in Korea , where there’s a place to lepak but I rather stay in the hotel ! :D Lepak-ed with my dad in the hotel lobby .. lepaking around .. until 1 midnight ? or morning? =D . back to hotel room . finished my ice cream while tv-ing .....
* lights out , snores *



