Sunday, December 28, 2008

Till I See you Face to Face ..

I was just wondering ....
How on earth can i sin so much and yet He forgives them all .
This post is out of random ,
But it's what is inside this post that counts [:

Till I See You by Hillsong ;D
The greatest Love that anyone could ever know,
That overcame the cross and grave to find my soul ,
And till I see you face to face
Grace amazing takes me home , I Trust in You .

With all I am I live to see your kingdom come ,
And In my heart i pray you'll let your will be done ,
And till i see you face to face ,
Graze amazing takes me home . I trust in you .

I will live to love you ,
I will live to bring you praise ,
I will live a child in awe of you .

You're the voice that called the universe to be ,
You're the whisper in my heart that speaks to me ,
And till i see you face to face , grace amazing takes me home ,
I'll trust in you .

I will live to love you ,
I will live to bring you praise ,
I will live a child in awe of you .

Cause you alone are God of all ,
You alone are worthy Lord ,
And with all I am ,
My soul will bless your name (:

I've tried so many times and yet
I've never came across the time when He fails me .
Cause he never did fail me . He's always there watching out for me .
And I'll never know how to repay him back .
Hrmmm .
Till i See You Face to Face .. I'll still believe in you ;D