The actual date : 6 Dec o8
on the plane .
Reached Incheon around 6 in the morning ? Something caught my attention . It’s -10 degrees OUTSIDE !“ How can I ever survive ? “ *screams*heee~
Thank God they had heaters in the airport . *Pheww*Okay .. Then we went to those tourist attraction . Guranteed to make u sleep :D I’ve got not pictures of ‘em . Sorry (: left ma camera in the bus with muaa’s bag ..So we went to the Blue House , Yamduan Rock , GyeongBokGung Palace .
Blue House : blue house la ! :D
Yamduan Rock : Beautiful Rocks lar ?
( it was snowing there . WEEEE. )
GyeongBokGung Palace : Royal Palace lar ~ =D

views from inside da bus (: cool uh ? XD
LUNCHED
Right after that , we took a flight to Jeju Island . 1 hour domestic flight .cheeeeeee! I slept all the way ~ what a pig :D *finally landed on the ground*


Jeju Pacific Hotel (:
on the plane .
Reached Incheon around 6 in the morning ? Something caught my attention . It’s -10 degrees OUTSIDE !“ How can I ever survive ? “ *screams*heee~
Thank God they had heaters in the airport . *Pheww*Okay .. Then we went to those tourist attraction . Guranteed to make u sleep :D I’ve got not pictures of ‘em . Sorry (: left ma camera in the bus with muaa’s bag ..So we went to the Blue House , Yamduan Rock , GyeongBokGung Palace .
Blue House : blue house la ! :D
Yamduan Rock : Beautiful Rocks lar ?
( it was snowing there . WEEEE. )
GyeongBokGung Palace : Royal Palace lar ~ =D
views from inside da bus (: cool uh ? XD
LUNCHED
Right after that , we took a flight to Jeju Island . 1 hour domestic flight .cheeeeeee! I slept all the way ~ what a pig :D *finally landed on the ground*
Jeju Pacific Hotel (:
DINNERED
heeee. i'm proud to say , i survived with this , maggi cup (:
checked in Jeju Pacific Hotel . wheeeeee~ time to continue sleeping .but me and dave went to hang gai abit =D geeeeeee~! Then I got so tired ..so I went back to sleep .. @ 12.00pm I think . early uh ?
*snores* *snores



